Earlsmead Ballet Club starts again next week on Tuesday and Wednesday after school!
Tuesdays from 26th September – KS 2 Ballet Club
Wednesdays from 27th September – Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 Ballet Club
- Ballet club aims to be:
- Fun for both boys and girls
- Involve fun, energetic & expressive dance
- Learn traditional ballet movement technique & real ballet terminology from Leonie our very experienced and accomplished ballet teacher
- Improve posture, co-ordination, confidence, balance and more
- Become stronger and learn to dance all at the same time
Letters have been sent out to those children who returned their initial interest letters. If you would like to join ballet club please speak to Miss Horbury or collect a letter from the office.